Join us in restoring the beauty of sight.
The Florida Lions Eye Bank could not do the work we do without the support of people like you. Your donations allow us to:
- Provide corneal tissue to patients in need of transplants
- Fund research programs
- Sustain the operation of our ocular pathology lab
- Supply research tissue to the medical community
- Promote awareness of eye donation through public outreach
Join us in our mission to restore the beauty of sight: make a financial contribution today, or plan a gift for the future.
Why should I give?
Give because you believe in our mission. Make a contribution in memorial of a loved one. Donate in lieu of giving a material gift to a special person in your life. Whatever your reason for giving, your donation to the Florida Lions Eye Bank reflects the values that are important to you.
How can I give?
There are different ways you can give to the Florida Lions Eye Bank. Your legal or tax advisor can help you determine the best giving option for your personal, legal, and financial needs
Donations of cash to support our programs today:
- Give online by clicking the secure button below
- Call or email to request a contributor envelope
Planned giving to ensure the Florida Lions Eye Bank’s legacy into the future, such as:
- Gift annuities
- Donation of real estate, either given outright or as a life estate deed
- Life insurance policies or qualified retirement plans naming the Florida Lions Eye Bank as beneficiary
- Gifts by will or living trust
The Florida Lions Eye Bank is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; all donations are deductible to the full extent of IRS regulations. Contact us with any questions about supporting the Florida Lions Eye Bank.
button below to donate funds.
PCI DSS COMPLIANT